Welcome to the divetime underwater photography competition page. We already host numerous professional underwater photographers from all around the world and take pride in exhibiting their work for the world to see. But now it's your chance to have your work shown to thousands of people. Every month users can now submit their scuba diving photos to be entered in a monthly competition.
The top images for the month will then be voted on by users of the site, and the photograph with the most votes will then be featured both on our facebook page and on our home page, an area otherwise reserved only for professional photographers.
How to Enter
- Register a username if you have not done so already
- Select your best photograph.
- Add the image via the photo uploader on our photos page, selecting the category 'competitions'.
- Fill out the photo details.
- Click submit
- Users may enter up to 5 images per competition.
- File sizes may not exceed 1mb.
- All photos must be underwater or of scuba diving nature.
- Watermarked images are accepted, unless deemed intrusive to the image itself.
- Submissions will run from the final Friday of each month until the end of the third week of the following month, with voting taking place in the last week.
- After each monthly competition period, photographs submitted during that time to the competition category will be moved into their regular respective categories on divetime.com
- You may not submit the same image twice, even in different competition months.
- No more than 1 image by any 1 photographer will be placed in the finals.
To vote for a photo, simply click the thumbnail and view the main image. Above the image there will be a 'Like' button, clicking this like button will count as a vote for the image. The image with the most likes at the end of the voting period will win.
Photos currently entered into monthly competition