Search for

Forums: Diving Safety and Training: Accidents and Incidents:
Like a butterfly flying

ylq

Dec 3, 2018, 12:12 AM
Post #1 of 1 (581 views)
Shortcut

Like a butterfly flying Can't Post

Like a butterfly flying in the flowers [url=www.webvipsmoking.com]Wholesale Cigarette, like a bird singing in the bamboo forest - maternal love, more than everything in the world. Unforgettable mother love mother love is like a sun shining in my heart, warm and not lost; maternal love like a spring breeze, blowing from my eyes, gentle and not losing great; maternal love like an umbrella [url=www.prideconcept.com/marlboro]Newport 100S Carton Price, always support me Start up. what! Mother, you are the sun forever in my heart, the safe haven forever! Mother, what a great title! When I wowed and cried, I was excited to hold me with my hands [url=www.prideconcept.com/marlboro]Newport Regular Cigarettes, and my heart was determined to raise me to adulthood. - At this moment, her hand has decided to vicissitude for me. When I was young, I liked my mother's hand very much. At that time, my mother's skin was particularly good. White skin color, soft skin, a little fresh fragrance, coupled with the transfer of body temperature, let the young I feel, grab this hand, it is extraordinarily happy, extra peace of mind. Holding my mother's hand is like holding a rare treasure, I always kiss and kiss, with a happy smile on my face. Mom laughed and said nothing. It is such a delicate hand that does not forget to work diligently. The calendar has been turned over page by page. The past time has not returned. It has disappeared into the sea like a bubble. But only the motherly love can not be forgotten in my life, even after another hundred years, 10,000 years. It is also true.ugh my mother is just an ordinary woman, she is always great and strong in my heart. At noon one day, my mother did lunch as usual, waiting for us to go home to eat. Coincidentally, I sent the test paper today [url=www.prideconcept.com/marlboro]Newport Cigarettes Carton Wholesale, and the results were very unsatisfactory. Faced with a number, they seemed to laugh at me, making me even more self-sufficient. When I got to the door, I slammed the doorbell and looked at my mother's face, my heart was even more uncomfortable. "What to do, what should I do! Mom is hard enough, how can I..." I muttered. My mother said, "Let's eat first!" I just barely ate a few mouthfuls, and I dragged my heavy footsteps into the bedroom. My mother was a careful person. I saw at a glance that I had something to worry about, came to me, tenderly Say: "Don't be sad, cheer up [url=www.fesshelby.com/marlboro]Cheap Newport 100S Cigarettes Online. When you encounter setbacks, don't worry, calmly think, you can overcome the thorns in difficulty." Although my mother is not talking about my achievements, but the philosophy of life. Yes! Mom is right. So, I started to study mathematics. If I didn't understand, I asked, I used my spare time to study, and I finally got up. Maybe I am doing this for my mother��s smile or a compliment! destination of the bird is the blue sky; the destination of the fish is the sea; the destination of the leaves is the big tree; the destination of the water is the river; the destination of the flower is the earth; my destination is the warm embrace of the mother, the mother love is like this, plain, motherly love It might be a scarf in the winter, a sweater in the fall, a pot of herbal tea in the summer, a coat in the spring...

Forums : Diving Safety and Training : Accidents and Incidents

Search for (options)