Girls Gone Diving - Cozumel 2010 popular
Of course, Cozumel is known as one of the best dive destinations in the world. Covering a total area of approximately 12 square miles, Cozumel's reefs are famous for their towering coral pinnacles that drop off into the abyss. A maze of swim-thru's, tunnels and coral caves provide shelter to more than 500 species of tropical fish. Incredible visibility provides stunning views of turtles, nurse sharks, and spotted eagle rays, as they glide effortlessly over the reef. This dive destination is also famous for its drift diving created by mild currents that flow from South to North at 1-2 knots. The average year round water temperature is 80+ degrees providing perfect conditions for all aquatic activities. So pack your bags ladies, and let's go divin'!
* Roundtrip air from St. Louis & transfers * 4 nights accommodations at the Wyndham Resort & Spa (double occupancy) * All inclusive resort (all meals & nacks, alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks, use of non-motorized water sports, hotel taxes & gratuities) * 3 days of two-tank morning boat dives with Sand Dollar Sports (on property)
Trip does not include:
* Dive staff gratuities
* $2 per day Marine Park fee per diver
Wyndham Cozumel Resort & Spa is located on the south side of Cozumel, only 20 minutes from downtown, 25 minutes from the airport and just a few minutes by boat from Cozumel’s main reefs. With 2,000 feet of white sand beach, this complex is an excellent choice to enjoy the Cozumel sun. The all-inclusive program includes accommodations, all meals and snacks, and unlimited alcoholic beverages and soft drinks available at four restaurants and three bars.
Hotel ammenities include:
• Three swimming pools
• Lighted tennis and multipurpose courts
• Fitness center
• Non motorized water sports including hobbie cats, kayaks and windsurfing (motorized water sports are available at an extra charge)
• Nightly live entertainment and shows at the indoor theater
• Private pier
Trip cost per person :
$1,175 per diver double occupancy $975 per non-diver double occupancy >>Booking deadline is April 16, 2010.<<
The fine print: Deposit of $300 per person is required at sign-up. Deposits and payments are non-refundable unless we can fill your space prior to departure. We urge you to carry travel and dive insurance to cover the unexpected. Final payment will be due no later than April 30, 2010.
Submitted by: Rynaldo
Last Modified: 2010-02-08
Events ID: 193